As one of the largest industry sectors in the world, the Construction sector has seen unprecedented growth. However, the sector faces huge challenges including increasing competition, poor productivity, low profitability and skilled labour shortages. With this in mind, there is a real need for innovation, technology, digital skills and efficiency gains. How can Construction businesses navigate through uncertainty, and build in adaptability and agility to ensure future success?
Get objective and strategic advice from our construction sector experts…
Nine Feet Tall has worked with many of the top UK Construction firms providing advisory services and support to deliver a range of initiatives including the design of IT roadmaps, the setup and roll out of Project Management Offices (PMOs), the selection and implementation or upgrade of large–scale systems including ERPs (SAP and Dynamics 365), Workforce Management tools and Digital Construction Management Systems (DCMS) and changes to team ways of working including the adoption of Lean Construction and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
How we can help:
- Work as your trusted advisor to translate your strategy into an executable programme of work
- Undertake process efficiency work to streamline your operations and build a culture of continuous improvement
- Review your change portfolio and provide the desired level of control and transparency
- Accelerate project delivery, offering a flexible resource model to increase your bench strength when your project teams are stretched
- Manage the people and process changes involved in rolling out new systems and ways of working to deliver a smooth transition, get better adoption and a real return on investment.
View Related Services
Nine Feet Tall were a great asset to our team. Their ability to quickly understand what we needed was invaluable.Helen Sharpless Finance Director, Laing O'Rourke