One of the main reasons for project failure is that change management has not been adequately addressed. Here are some tips to help you…
- Have a simple, achievable vision and scope with real success measures
- Understand your customer needs
- Have clear stakeholder ownership and accountability
- Plan the change and engage with the stakeholders from an early stage
- Ensure communications are clear for all to understand and are jargon free
- Welcome resistance – it shows you are making progress
- Space your changes to avoid fatigue
- Keep it simple – if it sounds too complex it probably is!
- Celebrate success!