What does the law firm of the future look like and what can law firms do today to ensure they survive in an era of rapid disruption? On Tuesday 30th November, Nine Feet Tall will be addressing these questions by hosting “The Future Law Firm,” a virtual panel event with guests from leading firms.
We look forward to welcoming Sara Ewen, Head of Data Analytics & Governance (Ashurst), Anne Mahoney, Chief People Officer (Withersworldwide), Dan Wright, Partner & Director OC Solutions (Osborne Clarke) & Tiggy Robinson, Partner & Legal Sector Lead (Nine Feet Tall.) Our panelists will be sharing their insights, assessing opportunities & looking forward to what the future will hold.
We will cover:
- How firms can harness data for competitive advantage
- Leveraging technology to transform the client experience
- Reviewing product and service design
- The new skills and behaviours required for success
- Overcoming the challenge of retaining top talent
- How to deploy flexible resources and distributed decision making
- Leading change and building change capability
- Evolving and developing your culture
We know that the way legal services are delivered is changing fast due to advances in technology, increasing client demands and business model innovation. So, it’s important to understand what the law firm of the future will look like and how you can be ready to thrive in the new legal environment.
To book your place now register here.