Managing a portfolio of projects in the housing sector is a skilled juggling act. With so many different targets to hit, competing priorities and limited resources, focus need to be on high impact items. How do you plan and sequence your portfolio to deliver maximum value?
According to PMI 76% of high-performing organisations use strategic initiatives to meet business intent and original project goals such as strategically planning their portfolios.
Nine Feet Tall will be running a virtual panel event on Thursday 12th May to discuss these challenges and provide insight and expert advice to help you deliver your portfolio successfully.
Join our panellists: Karen Stephens, Director of Strategy and Transformation at Stonewater Housing, Abi Williams Director of IT at LiveWest, Sarah Cole, Director of Business & Finance at Taff Housing and Nick Paul, Housing Sector Lead at Nine Feet Tall as they discuss how to prioritise portfolios and align to the business strategy.
During the event we will address:
- The key to setting up your project portfolio for success
- Effective prioritisation and sequencing to maximise impact
- Introducing agile practices to deliver results iteratively
- Applying the right levels of governance and structure
- Managing the prioritised portfolio and staying on track despite the impact of external and internal forces.
- Maintaining flexibility to accommodate new initiatives
Speaking ahead of the event, Nick Paul said: “We know from experience that getting clarity and visibility of the status of projects can be a major challenge for a lot of organisations. There are so many external and internal factors which can affect portfolio alignment and they can cause a loss of control. I am looking forward to discussing measures to combat these problems with our expert panel.”
This event is for Housing Associations and Housing Providers, places will fill up quickly. To book your place click here.