Are you a highly experienced management consultant with specialism in complex project and programme management? Are you now seeking greater personal impact as part of the leadership team within a growing consulting firm?
Nine Feet Tall is an award-winning project management consultancy, with deep expertise in IT system implementations. Over the past fourteen years we’ve delivered more than £100m in value for clients across a range of industry sectors. Whilst our projects are often complex, our approach is simple – we deliver quality work that adds real value to organisations. For us this means developing close relationships with clients, tailoring our approach rather than applying a ‘one size fits all’ method, listening instead of telling, and focusing on actions not words to make change happen.
Our team is growing, and we are now looking for great people who share our approach to join us. As a Senior Manager you will be a key member of our leadership team and will:
- Spend up to 60% of your time in a leadership role on client engagements, managing the delivery of IT systems implementation projects and programmes.
- Own multiple key account relationships, providing strategic oversight, advice and quality assurance to project delivery teams.
- Develop new business, through the growth of key accounts and the introduction of new clients.
- Lead a capability or industry sector, for which you are known internally and externally as the go-to expert.
- Contribute to the strategy, vision and operational management of our business.
- Inspire, lead and mentor other consultants within the team.
Previous experience in a senior role within an established management consulting firm is vital for success in this role, as is a genuine desire to be a key part of our growing business and contribute to its success. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate that you:
- Have hands-on experience delivering complex projects and programmes, with responsibility for the full project lifecycle and management of the project teams.
- Have deep expertise in IT systems implementation, to include both traditional PPM and Agile methodologies.
- Can manage and develop key accounts and have had previous business development successes.
- Have worked across multiple industry sectors, with credibility in at least one of: housing, retail, legal or pharmaceutical
- Are flexible to travel and work away from home during the week as required.
- Are educated to degree level, with an additional project/programme management qualification.
We are a vibrant and successful business, offering a stimulating and supportive working environment where effort is appreciated and rewarded. In return for your knowledge, skills and experience we will make ongoing investment in your professional development and provide fantastic opportunities for you to progress your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to those applicants shortlisted for a telephone interview. We can only accept applications from candidates with the current Right to Work in the UK.
How to Apply
Please enter your details below with your CV. We will be in touch as soon as possible.