Are you seeking to build upon your project management experience and develop a career as a consultant within a supportive, growing team?
Nine Feet Tall is an award-winning project management consultancy, with deep expertise in IT system implementations. Over the past fourteen years we’ve delivered more than £100m in value for clients across a range of industry sectors. Whilst our projects are often complex, our approach is simple – we deliver quality work that adds real value to organisations. For us this means developing close relationships with clients, tailoring our approach rather than applying a ‘one size fits all’ method, listening instead of telling, and focusing on actions not words to make change happen.
Our team is growing, and we are now looking for great people who share our approach to join us. As a Senior Consultant you will:
- Apply your project management skills as part of a project team, working on-site with clients, with personal responsibility for small project or workstreams.
- Contribute to business development activity by developing successful client relationships and identifying opportunities for extensions to existing projects.
- Support the development of others by sharing your expertise and experience.
- Provide input to internal projects to build capability and drive improvement.
Some previous experience in a project management environment is vital for success in this role, as is a genuine desire to be part of our growing business and contribute to its success. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate that you:
- Have been involved in delivering successful IT systems implementation projects.
- Can develop excellent working relationships on projects.
- Bring exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Can work independently and collaboratively, as required.
- Are flexible to travel and work away from home during the week as required.
- Are educated to degree level, ideally with an additional project/programme management qualification.
We are a vibrant and successful business, offering a stimulating and supportive working environment where effort is appreciated and rewarded. In return for your knowledge, skills and experience we will make ongoing investment in your professional development and provide fantastic opportunities for you to progress your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to those applicants shortlisted for a telephone interview. We can only accept applications from candidates with the current Right to Work in the UK.
How to Apply
Please enter your details below with your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.