Do you have prior business experience, recently graduated or are about to graduate and are looking to kick start your career in business consultancy? We have now closed applications to our NineStart Graduate Programme but will be looking for applicants for our 2020 intake in Autumn 2019.
Our NineStart fast-track development programme provides an opportunity for recent graduates to gain the personalised training and hands-on experience necessary to embark on a successful career in Business Consulting.
Successful candidates can expect to work with a mixture of blue chip and regional clients, from different business sectors (both public and private), on a range of IT implementation and ways of working projects.
- A 28k basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme based on profit share
- Personalised development programme and coaching support with 20 days formal training provided per year in the first two years (i.e. 40 days total)
- Flexible summer start date
- 30 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional holiday or take unpaid leave)
- Private health cover
- Perkbox benefits package
- Pension scheme matched at 3%
- Life cover
Please note, we are unable to sponsor work permits
The ideal candidate will
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn
- Be a strong, effective communicator
- Be able to foster strong working relationships
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Display an interest in the world of business and technology
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to operate in a growing consultancy business
- Have basic levels of IT skills and capability
- Preferably have some experience working in a project environment, whether that be in a personal or professional capacity
- Bring more than just their degree to the table
- A dedicated mentor at Nine Feet Tall will be responsible for development and training
- Expected 200 days client delivery over the programme
- Over the 24 months, graduates will have the opportunity to gain professional qualifications and become certified in a number of areas, for example:
- Business Analysis qualification through BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Project management qualification through PRINCE2, APM or PMI
- Change management qualification through BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Certificate in Management Consulting Essentials
How to Apply
Please download the attached application form and fill in your details. Then simply upload that and your CV on this page and submit (please note, submitting a covering letter is optional).
Please note: We have now closed applications to our NineStart Graduate Programme but will be looking for applicants for our 2020 intake in Autumn 2019.