Are you a graduate with prior business experience, looking to kick start your career in business consultancy? Applications for our award-winning programme will open in November 2019.
Our NineStart fast-track development programme provides an opportunity for recent graduates to gain the personalised training and hands-on experience necessary to embark on a successful career in Business Consulting.
Successful candidates can expect to work with a mixture of blue chip and regional clients, from different business sectors (both public and private), on a range of IT implementation and ways of working projects.
- A 28k basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme based on profit share
- Personalised development programme and coaching support with 20 days formal training provided per year in the first two years (i.e. 40 days total)
- Flexible summer start date
- 30 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional holiday or take unpaid leave)
- Private health cover
- Perkbox benefits package
- Pension scheme matched at 3%
- Life cover
Please note, we are unable to sponsor work permits
The ideal candidate will
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn
- Be a strong, effective communicator
- Be able to foster strong working relationships
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Display an interest in the world of business and technology
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to operate in a growing consultancy business
- Have basic levels of IT skills and capability
- Preferably have some experience working in a project environment, whether that be in a personal or professional capacity
- Bring more than just their degree to the table
- A dedicated mentor at Nine Feet Tall will be responsible for development and training
- Expected 200 days client delivery over the programme
- Over the 24 months, graduates will have the opportunity to gain professional qualifications and become certified in a number of areas, for example:
- Business Analysis qualification through BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Project management qualification through PRINCE2, APM or PMI
- Change management qualification through BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Certificate in Management Consulting Essentials
How to Apply
Applications are now closed and will re-open in November 2019. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.