Are you a highly experienced project or programme manager seeking to work within a management consultancy environment? Could you develop key client relationships and manage and mentor project teams?
Nine Feet Tall is an award-winning project management consultancy, with deep expertise in IT system implementations. Over the past fourteen years we’ve delivered more than £100m in value for clients across a range of industry sectors. Whilst our projects are often complex, our approach is simple – we deliver quality work that adds real value to organisations. For us this means developing close relationships with clients, tailoring our approach rather than applying a ‘one size fits all’ method, listening instead of telling, and focusing on actions not words to make change happen.
Our team is growing, and we are now looking for great people who share our approach to join us. As a Manager you will:
- Work on-site with our clients to manage the delivery of IT systems implementation projects, with responsibility for the full project lifecycle, team and budget.
- Undertake rapid project assessments and healthchecks for clients, using your personal experience and judgement to make recommendations.
- Contribute to the growth of key accounts and support the acquisition of new clients.
- Build knowledge within an industry sector or capability in order to become the internal expert for this within our team.
- Develop other people through mentoring and training more junior consultants.
- Drive internal projects to build capability and drive improvement.
Extensive project and programme management experience is vital for success in this role, as is a genuine desire to be part of our growing business and contribute to its success. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate that you:
- Have a successful track record of leading complex programmes or multiple projects, with specialism in IT systems implementation.
- Have worked across a variety of industry sectors, which must include significant time spent in the private sector.
- Have developed and managed senior stakeholder relationships on projects.
- Can lead, motivate and mentor others.
- Are flexible to travel and work away from home during the week as required.
- Are educated to degree level, ideally with an additional project/programme management qualification.
We are a vibrant and successful business, offering a stimulating and supportive working environment where effort is appreciated and rewarded. In return for your knowledge, skills and experience we will make ongoing investment in your professional development and provide fantastic opportunities for you to progress your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to those applicants shortlisted for a telephone interview. We can only accept applications from candidates with the current Right to Work in the UK.
How to Apply
Please enter your details below with your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.